Formed in 1993, Osteotec is a privately owned company which specializes in the supply of niche orthopaedic products and we are pleased to be part of the NHS’s national framework agreement for orthopaedic joint replacement products.
Our main areas of expertise are in upper and lower limb extremity surgeries where we provide a range of products that cover trauma of the hand and foot right through to total joint replacement. Outside upper and lower limb we also supply cranio-maxillo facial implants for trauma and reconstructive procedures. In addition to implantable devices we also have a portfolio of orthopaedic instruments which range from simple K-wires to external fixation systems and power tools.
Our main market is the UK’s NHS and private hospitals and we also export our own in-house branded products.
We are proud to be the UK’s exclusive distributor for a wide range of state of the art extremity implants including:
- Nextremity Solutions’ Nextra Hammertoe Correction System, Re+Line Bunion Correction System and MSP Metatarsal Shortening System
- Osteomed‘s M3X fixation system, CMF range and modular powertools
- Trimed‘s wrist and ankle fixation system
- FzioMed’s antiadhesion gel Dynavisc®
- Arex’s Ligamentotaxor®, Universal Tendon Spacer and Chirobloc® hand position
- Polyganics’ Neurocap, Neurolac and Vivosorb nerve repair and Neurosurgery products
- Medical Due’s Endolog implant for the correction of hallux valgus