The OsteoMed Cannulated Screw Systems are comprised of cannulated self-drilling lag screws and washers used for bone fixation of the hand and foot following trauma or osteotomy.
Premium Cannulated System for the podiatrist, orthopaedic foot and ankle specialist & orthopaedic hand surgeon
- Innovative self-drilling and self-tapping titanium lag screws ensure superior compression while reducing operative time
- Low profile head prevents soft tissue irritations
- Comprehensive systems require minimal instrumentation
The following Cannulated Screw Systems are available:
- Osteomed 2.0mm/2.4mm Cannulated Screw System
- Osteomed 3.0/4.0mm Cannulated Screw Set